Saturday, August 25, 2012

Another ABCtoZ Thing

A body could do everything for good health in just keeping lively motion near one's psyche. Quietly resisting sharing truly ugly viciousness will extend youthful zest!






Hahaha. I did it. Mrs. Jenny's been on an alphabet kick the past few weeks. But hey, I'll play. Used each of the 26 letters of the alphabet in 126 words or under...way under, in my case. 

And the images have what to do with it? Nothing, but then so what?! 

Now be nice and go over to Mrs. Jenny's and see what everyone else is doing for their Saturday Centus too. 

11 comments:

21 Wits said...

I just love that first photo...It would be priceless with a few of them walking through a garden! Love the glasses too!

21 Wits said...

I didn't realize this was for Jenny's centus...I hadn't gotten to her post yet! Way cool!

hjdbedfb said...

awwwww.... cute doggy yaaaaaay! :D I still have to do this weeks Saturday Centus.... I have no ideas yet! XD

lissa said...

good job and quite pictures to distract us from going crazy over this challenge. thanks!

have a great day.

lissa said...

sorry, I mean cute pictures, not quite pictures, I think my head is spinning over this challenge.

Susan Anderson said...

Well done. You are a true blue Centusian.

=)

Ames said...

I love your photo's!!!~Ames

Unknown said...

I love your shortest 26 alphabetical prolific attempt! Bravo! Now I am so embarrassed .
Mine is here
Blessed be.
hugs
shakira

Lynne said...

Good job:)

Bethe77 said...

Wonderfully done!
Blessings

Jenny said...

You are so alphabetically cool!

This was awesome, awesome, awesome!