Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Visual Void...

It's Alphabe-Thursday time again. This week you might expect to venture vast distances in our study of the letter V. Normally I'd be taking you on a little virtual vacation to Patagonian Chile, but on Monday I hit the road, traveling west across the desert from Utah to California where I'm visiting my daughter and her family for a few days. It's not truly a vacation, but in the spirit of veracity, my visit is in preparation for my newest grandchild, due to arrive in a few weeks.  It's an exciting time, but as for this post, sorry; it's a visual void with respect to Patagonia. Just sit back and enjoy the desert scenery. I'll be back with more from Patagonia next week.







 Don't forget to visit Mrs. Jenny's to view the various entries of the other Alphabetarians.

16 comments:

lissa said...

love all the sky shots, they're wonderful.

hope you have a great trip.

Naperville Now said...

vastly beautiful! excellent
Vimages. Safe travels. And how exciting to have a grand nearly here.

Annesphamily said...

Love the photos and your words are very interesting today! Congrats on that new grand! Please visit soon and enjoy your trip.

Leovi said...

Beautiful photos, I like those dramatic skies. Greetings.

Lola said...

A virtual veracity of *V*images!

*V*isiting from A-Thursday!

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous!

Susan Anderson said...

You must be so excited!

=)

21 Wits said...

Oh yes! These are such exciting times right now for you! Happiness to all!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I love the desert photos! We live in a beautiful area of the country.

Congrats on the grandchild!

Maxwell Mead Williams Robinson Barry said...

magical.

Esther Joy said...

That's the best "void" I've ever seen!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

ooooh! Beautiful sky shots! And how very exciting to spend time with your family and be there for your new little grandbaby's birth!

Blessings & Aloha!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Gorgeous sky shots, and some are very dramatic too..

Cheryl D. said...

Beautiful desert sky! I hope you have a great time in my home state!

Betty said...

Amazing photos. I wish I could take half way decent ones, but it's probably never going to happen. Congratulations on the soon to be new grandchild.

Jenny said...

A new baby on the way!

Hooray!

Love the sky shots, but love your happy news even more!

Congratulations!

Thanks for linking.

A+