Saturday, September 24, 2011

Color My World

Ahhh, so much color around me. I have to enjoy it for as long as I can because before you know it, I'll be back to shooting white on white again for months on end. Have I told you yet how much I love the fall? Yea. I thought so.


Welcome to the 'hood. 



This is just the FIRST day of fall, mind you.

It was so pretty that I decided to take a little drive... 


 We'll be skiing here before long...












 After my "fall color tour", I had to run to town to do some errands. Since I had my camera with me....



...I got to collect some more textures to play with later...(when the cold comes...)








All in all, a pretty satisfying day.


1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Can't wait to see the photos as fall progresses! These are already gorgeous.

=)