Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yellow? Yes. Roses? Maybe Not.

I hear that there's a yellow rose in Texas, but this is the best I could do to find a yellow rose in southern Chile for right now. 

You see, it’s fall here, so most of the roses are looking more like this... 



But if it’s yellow you want, I've got plenty of it for you. 

In the houses. 


In the furniture. 

In the trees all around. 













And believe it or not, even in the midnight sky if you keep your eyes open for a long time.










There you have it. My Saturday Centus for this week (the prompt is in red, above), Patagonia style. Check in over at Mrs. Jenny’s and see what rosy offerings the other Centusians have left behind.

8 comments:

21 Wits said...

Oh nobody could post a better yellow ever! What amazing places you are seeing. I just adore those quaint charming little places, one can surely call home. It must feel like a bit of heaven walking around those lovely spots! I'll take your yellow with me to a birthday-party celebration for my little grandson, in about an hour! Thanks, I'd say have a good time, but I know you are!

Pam said...

Beautiful, we love all the yellow. Everyone is fine here, no worries. Keep on Keeping on! We all love you guys..........

Gail said...

Amazing yellows, beautiful pictures.

Susan Anderson said...

Love your yellows, Anita.

=)

Judie said...

FABULOUS photos, Anita! I love all those street scenes the best! Bueno!!

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous. Love all the colors.

Liz said...

Really great Idea!
Liz

Jenny said...

I am soooo going there to visit someday. Those houses are enchanting...this reminds me of technicolor heaven!

Absolutely lovely.

You must be homesick ALREADY to go back!