Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hasta la Próxima Vez

Homeward bound. And apparently we're not alone. Five fresh and happy faces we found in the airport in Santiago. We spent a month hiking, camping, enjoying the scenery. They spent 18-24 months serving missions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. To them I say, "biėn hecho" (or in other words, well done!).


I'm sure their families will be thrilled to see them. I know we're excited to be seeing ours soon, including Jake, Albert and Thump.

2 comments:

21 Wits said...

What a happy bunch! They sure make my day! Bright faces....I'm almost sad to hear you're heading back, because I've enjoyed your tours about and all those marvelous photos of it! Of course hopefully you'll be sharing more...I bet you stock piled a whole of cool photos for blogging right!!! :) Safe travels home!

Susan Anderson said...

I always love running into newly returned missionaries.

Welcome home, Anita!

=)