Friday, May 11, 2012

Settling In...

Little by little I'm settling back into life at home. I'm still in a bit of a daze. It's not jet lag, not the time zone change...it's the seasonal change.

It was fall in Patagonia. The sun came up between 8 and 9 am, and we were on the edge of darkness by 5:15 pm. We were surrounded by fall colors and cool crisp air. And now, the sun comes up early, sets late. Everything is green and getting greener. I'm definitely not complaining...it's just an adjustment that my brain seems slow to want to make.


There were lots of wonderful things to see and do in Patagonia. But home is home. We have family here. We have our dogs and rabbit here. One grandchild is here. And we hope to see the other kids and grandkids soon.


Life is good. 



3 comments:

Naperville Now said...

great shots -- such a darling baby.

Susan Anderson said...

Your life really IS good.
And you deserve it.

=)

Jenny said...

I love your Grandlittle! He is beyond adorable!

I'm glad you had such a fabulous visit!