Sunday, July 8, 2012

He Said. She Said.












Overheard at a carshow.

He: Wow, check out the sound of the engine on this one. I wouldn’t mind taking this beauty home right now.
She: Look at that woman. She must think she’s some kind of special. So hoity toity.
He: Awesome! They flipped the differential on this one to get more clearance.












She: I wonder what breed that cute puppy is.













He: Look at that truck. The rockers are dragging on the ground.

She: This one is nice. The color is so pretty.

He: I can’t believe the lug nuts don’t take out the fenders on that one.

She: Honey, how many more cars are there?



















In case you're wondering, it's Saturday Centus time again. This week Mrs. Jenny's instructions are to write 100 words of dialogue with the prompt He said. She said. Be sure to see what the other Centusians are saying by clicking HERE.

8 comments:

Gail said...

Good job pointing the difference in men's and women's views. Cool vehicles!

Susan Anderson said...

Cute, Anita. And some great pics, too!

=)

Sarah Haynie said...

Fun blog to read first thing in the morning. Made me start my day with a smile. AND - how true the dialog was. You are awesome Anita.

Carrie said...

Very true to life, the differences in how men and women see an event :)

Judie said...

Anita, OUR stuff is way more interesting than THEIR stuff! Wonderful post!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Very clever!

Nikki Nichols said...

Ha ha ha... that totally made me laugh! Reminds me so much of my Mom and Dad!! :)

Jenny said...

This is EXACTLY what happens between my husband and I at car shows! ha!

Loved this!

What a fun way to use this prompt!