Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ride with the Wind

We spend a lot of time being responsible. I know. There are some of you who will find this hard to believe, but it's true. 

Sometimes we need a break from it. That's just what we did this weekend. Took a one half-day break from it all. Got on the back of the motorcycle and rode with the wind. It was great. I highly recommend it.

Talk about irresponsible...posting a photo like this...no make-up and a do rag. Who does that?










Yes. We do wear helmets. Remember, we're responsible. ;)





2 comments:

Jenny said...

Gosh, that looks like fun. If you're driving through Glen Rose, TX, stop at the Loco Coyote for great BBQ and meet local bikers on Sunday afternoons. xo Jenny

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

You look beautiful! Every morning I go for along walk with friends in a local park and i have no makeup on and my hair is pulled up in a pony tail. I feel very liberated at this age that I don;t have to impress anyone but myself ..lol!

Riding a motorcycle on the open road must be fun! Are your photos high definition? The sky and cluds are so wonderfully sharp and blue!