Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Day Before June

Woohoo! The temperature rose above 60 today, making it warm enough to take the motorcycles out for a quick spin.


That's not to say that we didn't see snow... never mind that it IS the day before June. We did.




The dogs enjoyed being outside, but I'm sure they would have been happier if we had taken them with us. "What?! You're leaving us here?!...this is like being in prison!"





I'm married to a man who takes any opportunity he can to soak up a little sun, especially after such a long cold winter... even if it means stretching out in the middle of a deserted road. He's a funny one, he is. 




It was a good day.


Oh, and it's not from today, but it got too late last night to post these... a very dramatic dusk sky. Another thing I love about living in the mountains.



And since it IS supposed to be spring, I thought I'd mention that love IS in the air...my step-daughter and her fiance'. Ahhh, who doesn't love a June wedding?







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, those poor doggies, they are putting on quite a show. That looks like a pretty cushy play area.

Abigail

Susan Anderson said...

I think that's the second time I've seen your hubby reclining in the street.

Is this a hobby of his??

;)