Friday, December 24, 2010

Abstractions...


Now some people might call me Pollyanna-ish, and so I say "let them". It's just who I am. I wake up each day and am glad to be alive. If the sun is shining and the sky is blue, then so much the better. If it's rainy and cold, that's OK too... more flowers and fresher air when it comes to an end.

So I decided I needed a creative goal for 2011 ... something that would make me get out and make images every day. I promise not to do a "365 days of whatever" blog... we've all seen those and they can be pretty self-absorbed or boring or strange or yea, well you get the idea. My goal is to find everyday scenes that might seem ordinary or unworthy of attention and show you, the trusty viewer, that they are anything but ordinary. It's kind of a big goal, but I'm going to give it my best... so, see you on January 1.

Meanwhile, Merry Christmas. Enjoy the holiday.

No comments: