Tuesday, October 2, 2012

On Stress

They say that we should reduce the stress in our lives. Breathe deeply. Stop to see and enjoy and be grateful for the beauty that surrounds us. Take a walk; go for a run. Set your priorities. Don't sweat the small stuff. Etc etc etc.

But some days it seems that even if you do all those things, there is still too much stress...just in the everyday things of living a full and busy life.

Nonetheless, I'm breathing deeply. Grateful for the beauty that surrounds me. Going for a run. TRYING to set my priorities and IGNORE the small stuff. Hmmm...still feeling stressed. Dang it.




1 comment:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Sympatico, Anita! It has only been on the market two weeks but I am stressed that my house has had a few buyers look, but no calls back :( I won't be able to relax until I sell! sigh.