Saturday, March 24, 2012

I Just Couldn't Resist

Who do they think they are? They can’t just leave me in here. I hear their voices. I don’t know what they’re saying but I can hear them laughing. They better not be laughing at me. This is not funny. I don’t want to be in here. Not when they’re out there, having a good time.

I’ll show them. Just watch me. Hmm, let me think.

I can do this. OK, here we go.

One-two-three…

Ohh, I almost made it. Just a tiny bit higher.

OK, one more time.

Up, over and outta here.

I’m living the dream, man! See ya!

(video courtesy of my hubs)

It's Saturday Centus time. I already posted this week, and normally I wouldn't post twice. But sweet Albert, our little escape artist, gave me this little gift I just had to use. Seriously, I'm living the Saturday Centus dream. It was worth finding another 100 words. Have a great day and be sure to escape on over to Mrs. Jenny's and see what the other Centusians have dreamed up by clicking here.

10 comments:

MiracleMommy said...

Cute insight into the minds of our furry family members!

Unknown said...

Hi Anita!
Love your text and the video is so cute!

My cats would love it, but I don't dare show it to them. They are already excellent climbers and have chewed the corners of some of my special books that I put up on the highest bookshelf to keep them safe from the children.

'Haha!' says my girl-kitten Kajsa, 'I can not only climb uo to the shelf nearest the ceiling, I can hang out up there all day!'

Best wishes & hugs,
Anna
Anna's SC wk 99 - 'Robert reads a letter'

21 Wits said...

How could a person not love a furry friend, right?! Great funny (I needed a good laugh) post, and how cool post #2 in one day! You rock!

Susan Anderson said...

Can't believe he got out of there! Reminds me of Karin getting out of her crib when she was ten months old, including the landing...

=)

Once Upon an Equine said...

Wonderful inspiration for a clever story. Your doggie is adorable; smart and motivated too. My Centus is also written from an animal's perspective. It will post Monday morning.

Ames said...

Ha ha ha ! What a stinkin sweet little turd he is!~Ames

Jim said...

Hi Anita ~~ I am glad that Scotty finally got out of that wire cage. I remember climbing out of my baby bed and youth bed. Much the same I am sure for the first few times.

Both your Saturday Centus were nice. That story did fit your Uncle's case. Uncles mean a lot to a person, don't they. I am sorry for your loss.

I am also sorry that I am running late this week, I didn't post until Saturday.
Jim's Saturday Centus
..
BTW, my first girl friend's REAL boy friend came home from overseas while we were going together. I did not even know she had a boy friend (he was in the Air Force) except for me.
..

Judee said...

That is so funny, loved the video, and such a cute response for the prompt. I used to have a small dog that could climb amazing heights for his size.

Jenny said...

"Be nice"! I loved the comments going on in the background.

This was really a cute clip! Loved your little story! And your ceiling is so neat, too!

Thanks for the smile!

Loved your second link.

Jenny said...

I just had to watch that again. It totally cracked me. He is so determined!