Monday, September 5, 2011

And While the Clouds Drift By...

When I'm doing Photoshop work on the computer, I work with the blinds pulled and the lights off so that the outside light doesn't distract me or alter my perception of the colors on the monitor. If I'm working on something interesting, the hours can go by like the drifting clouds...without my even noticing it.

I'm continuing my exploration of texturing... just because...

Here are a few I created this morning using some images I shot a while back...




Jury's still out, but I'm enjoying playing with it. If you look closely, you'll see the same window layered into both of the last two images.

Time to go outside and check on those clouds.

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I love that first one. I'd even hang it in my house!

=)

VK said...

Give me some pointers on Photoshop sometime. You should do some tutorials.
:)