Saturday, September 17, 2011

Too Tired to Care

Hello friends. I just got back into town. I've been away from the computer for several days, so lots of catch up to do.  Normally I'd be out scouting some lovely fall shot for you...yes, the colors are starting to turn...yay, hooray. But today, you get a short series of photos from my recent trip with a charming little poem/song, and a promise of a ton of photos to come (or maybe that's a threat...haha).

(...the following little ditty is best appreciated if read to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)


In the autumn* of my youth,
I’m not shy; I tell the truth.
If it’s flattery that you seek,
You’ll be waiting for a week.
In the autumn of my youth,
I’m so honest it’s uncouth.




Silly silly silly. That's my *Saturday Centus for this week. If you're offended (and I hope you're not), just know that my darling 84 year old mother-in-law is the one who's giving us all the double bird....and who could possibly be offended by her?! She's absolutely adorable!

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

She looks like a pistol! What fun.

=)