Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not Just ANY Icicles

OK, I admit it. Perhaps I've gotten carried away with the icicles. But tell me, don't you agree? Aren't these just a little bit different?





I would have photographed something else today, but we spent several hours at the cannery, cleaning the equipment used for canning chicken, beef stew, green beans and other foods. It was quite the experience and I wanted to photograph the machinery and the people working, but by the time we finished cleaning, I only wanted to go home and shower. Perhaps I'll go back there another day just to photograph. So for now, you get icicles.

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

I had to laugh at the icicles today...I think it's become your specialty!

Seriously, though. They ARE interesting subjects, for sure.

=)