Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back to the "Grind"...

Don't get me wrong, life is NOT a grind. It's just that after the last few days of having a house full of family, it seems so quiet to go back to life as usual. Now, life as usual is actually pretty sweet, but I'm still sad that they're gone and it will be awhile before I see them again.

I'm back to my cluttered desk. I'm back to my photo blogging. I'm back to needing to clean the house and pay the bills and those sorts of things.



But I still have Robb and Luke and the dogs and the rabbit, and that is a good thing. I love having them in my life. Yup, I really can't complain too much. Life is pretty sweet after all.

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

I do know the feeling. I always have to crash off the grandchildren visits for a day or two.

Then life seems good again.

=)