Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rub a Dub Dub

Sometimes I get carried away with the camera and I end up taking photos I love but perhaps aren't really meant for sharing. Then I'm frustrated because I don't quite know what to do with them. I try to be sensitive, though, and not offend either the subject or the viewer.

Like yesterday, when Jake ended up in the bathtub with my dear sweet husband. OK, seriously, it was too cute for words. The light was beautiful, the dog had the funniest expressions on his face and my cute hubbie, well, as people are prone to be in the tub, he was ...well, you know... Not to worry, though, gentle reader. You won't find anything titillating on this page, unless you think the dog is just plain adorable.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a few shirtless pics of the hubs and Pippi, he has threatened me to never use them. But they are just so darn cute.

Vern said...

You used the word "titillating" while discussing dogs and men in a bath. I KNEW I always liked you.

Susan Anderson said...

oh you newlyweds...

;)