Monday, May 9, 2011

I Stand All Amazed

Just a little over a week ago, I was bemoaning the fact that we had freezing temperatures and continuing snowfall that, frankly, just seemed endless to me. Now, every morning I wake up and am in awe at the speed with which the trees are leafing out and the landscape is turning green.

It makes me wonder how it is that people can NOT believe that there is a God who loves us. Personally, I stand all amazed...every day!


And, I'm kind of stoked to be able to start doing some more abstract work again. Even though I loved the white on white landscapes, after a while I felt like there were limits to my creativity with them. So, whether you like them or not, you're going to get more abstracts in the weeks and months to come, like this one - shot just as you see it, no Photoshop manipulation. Happy Monday.