Monday, May 30, 2011

Misty Monday

This might look suspiciously similar to yesterday's posting, but that would be because the weather is suspiciously wintry...except that the background is very green. Perhaps I'm a bit too fascinated by the daily weather changes (or lack thereof) here, but you have to admit that it IS a bit odd. I hear that it's the wettest/coldest spring in 45 years (or some say even longer). Did I mention that it was 30 degrees and snowing again this morning? It's definitely the oddest spring I've ever experienced. Oh well. I hear summer is coming soon. Hmmm, we shall see.




Thoughts from Jake and Albert: 

Rain and snow, go away!
It's too cold outside for us to play.
The sun is what we'd like today. 
And if not, with Dad on the couch is where we'll stay!




2 comments:

Pam said...

Looks like doggie heaven to me.

Susan Anderson said...

Those are some cute little dogs you've got there.


=)