Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion

Earlier this week I mentioned that I had prints to finish for an exhibit and some of you were actually kind enough to ask me about it. So, it's not like I'm going out and buying myself a bunch of billboards on the I-15 corridor, but here's the skinny for those of you who wanted to know.


The city of Ogden has a First Friday Art Stroll that takes place on the first Friday of each month, as its name implies. It's an opportunity for people to get out and see some cool art, check out the historic 25th St. area and just have some fun. The event started out on 25th St, itself, but in recent times has extended to include shops and merchants on nearby neighboring streets.

The very cool (and talented) people at Timberlodge Collection have offered to show my photography in their store for the upcoming Art Stroll event, on Friday, June 3. If you're in town, stop by, say 'hello' and check it out.

I'll be showing and selling the following images. Some of them might be familiar to you if you've been following the blog, but others are new. If there's one you just have to have, let me know and we'll see what we can do about that... ;)  Except as noted below, they are all printed on fine art canvas with an archival finish (wrapped edges, no frame needed), and ready to be hung.

Wind in the Trees, 48"x30" 

 Winter Song, 30"x45"

Surreal Snow Day, 30"x45" 

 American Linen, 53"x40"

Becker's Beer, 53"x40" 

April Showers, 36"x24"

Aspen Abstract, 60"x40"

 Dockside, 44"x30"

From Another Day, 40"x26"  

 Old Truck, 40"x26"

Moonrise, 45"x30"

 Peaceful Pond, 45"x30"

Pineview, 60"x40"

 Private World, 30"x20"

Snowy Aspens, 60"x40"

 Snowy Sunrise, 45"x30"

Water Flowing Over Rocks, 12"x18"

This one final piece is a collage printed on linen fine art paper with white borders, mounted on black foam core. It can be ordered framed or unframed. 


Ice Collage, 22"x55" (unframed size)



4 comments:

Timberlodge Collection said...

I am so excited!! Don't sell the Becker's Beer and American Linen just yet.... My client needs to buy these!!!

Danielle said...

Beautiful work Anita! I always love to just look through the latest amazing photo that you have taken. Thank you for posting about it! I wish I could be in town to see all of the wonderful art!

Susan Anderson said...

Great collection! I bet you will do great with these!!

=)

Vern said...

Super cool!!