Thursday, July 7, 2011

Red Skies and Butterflies

I'm not accustomed to summer rain. So when I wake up these days to red skies in the morning, it still puzzles (and fascinates) me.






This guy came to visit today. He was huge. 

Speaking of visitors, for those of you who asked about the cougar, there was evidence of his visit again last night, making it the fourth night in a row. Luke and friends waited in Luke's car in silence for hours, hoping to catch a glimpse of him, with no luck. I'm sure he showed up just as soon as Luke finally decided to come inside and go to sleep. As Luke said to me this morning, "sneaky cat!" Even though I'd like to see him (and photograph him), I'm not sure I like the idea that he's getting comfortable hanging around. 


1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

I don't like the idea of that cougar hanging around, either.

Be careful!

"/